Website Role Group
NSAR RAIL TRAINER/ ASSESSOR
This is a role to provide rail training
Suitable NSAR rail trainers will be expected to fulfil the role by providing induction, initial assessment, advice and guidance to all learners enrolled in any training courses and programmes. To assess learners’ progress and maintain accurate records of assessments of learning carried out, learner journey, achievement and feedback provided.
Other responsibilities to ensure that the role is met will include but is not limited to:
- To plan, conduct and evaluate teaching, learning and assessment activity at training centres throughout the country in line with programme of scheduling.
- To ensure teaching and learning is delivered to the highest standard through quality lesson planning and observations in line with all Awarding Bodies.
- Work as part of a team to maintain delivery standards and compliance.
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences:
- Experience delivering rail engineering qualifications.
- Occupational competence working with Network Rail.
- Experience delivering PTS AC plus DCCR, TIC, SW, OLEC1, Manual Handling and First Aid as a minimum. Any additional training competencies would be beneficial.
- Level 3 teaching or recognised assessor qualification is necessary.
- Flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Strong communication skills coupled with ability to tailor approach to suit individual needs.
• Full time or associate package available for the right candidate
NSAR Rail Trainer? Please apply online with CV