Health & Safety
Level 2 Award in First Aid at Work
Accredited by: Qualsafe
This Emergency First Aid Level 2 training course aims to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge to provide basic first aid at low risk working environments. Understanding the protocols and maintaining a safe environment for yourself and others around you.
- Handling burns
- Adult resuscitation
- Managing Minor and severe bleeding
- Use of Defibrillator and pad replacement
- First Aider duties/responsibilities
- Recognizing seizures
Benefits of attending the course:
To reduce and prevent accidents happening in the work place for yourself and those around you.
- Grow your knowledge and skills to achieve more confidence & safety
- The correct use of a first aid kit and how to use it
- Most importantly saves lives!
► 1 day
► £60 + VAT